Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Near Future

Out of my various blogs, it seems that this is the one in particular that I've been ignoring. Going back to a blog about D&D that doesn't talk about Nosfecatu is ultimately something that I'll do (maybe even in the near future), but I may rename it to something other than Awful Good, though, since I think someone else has a D&D blog or username with the exact same name.

In the meantime, I'll keep this one. I will probably make 2-4 posts, then make a different D&D blog under the same Nosfecatu username and start anew. These last few posts that I plan on doing will then be transferred there as well.

For anyone who is still interested in that Dark Sun game I've been running as of last post (dated June 12, 2010), we're actually still at it. The relevant posts have been moved to an Obsidian Portal page, though - feel free to check it out: It's now called The Walker Kings.

No comments:

Post a Comment