Sunday, May 30, 2010

Welcome to Awful Good!

So recently My Lord and Master allowed me to have my own little space here in the Interwebs. While I shall continue to write for Him, I've decided to maintain this blog to talk about my own tabletop gaming sessions and other related stuff.

Since I'm mostly a D&D 4E guy, the majority of these posts will be about games in that particular system. However, I do occasionally venture into other game systems - I've GM'd in the New World of Darkness (Mage, and Changeling), have one Dark heresy game under my belt, and have had the pleasure of playing a few 7th Sea games. I've also played my fair share of D&D 3.5 awhile back, and I'm quite interested at the possibility of using the Pathfinder Roleplaying System.

Anyway, enough about that. I'll keep this welcome short, because I want to dive right into blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment