Friday, May 1, 2015

May Schedule for GM Beej

Hi! My name is +BJ Recio, and I am a GM based in Metro Manila. I specialize in fantasy d20 games: That is, D&D in its many editions, clones, and flavors. For a detailed list of what games I usually run, check out here. (Link pending.)

Here is my schedule for the month of May. For game requests, you can contact me through my Google Hangouts. Please choose an available date in green. Note. I usually restrict myself to weekends, but on special cases I also do weeknights.

Legend:
Green - available for game requests or for joining
Red - closed group
Orange - closed for non-gaming reasons
Pink - closed for other gaming reasons

May 2015

May 2 (Saturday): Personal
May 3 (Sunday): Personal

May 9 (Saturday): Personal
May 10 (Sunday): Mother's Day

May 16 (Saturday): available
May 17 (Sunday): Where My Demons Hide (core group, D&D 5E, Eberron)

May 23 (Saturday): Mountain of the Cannibal God (slots available, D&D 4E)
May 24 (Sunday): This War of Mine (I iz player!)

May 30 (Saturday): Trouble in Hiyasan (open table - slots available, D&D 5E, Buan)
May 31 (Sunday): RPG Seminars 

June 2015

June 6 (Saturday): Dreams Betwixt Walls (closed group, LotFP, A Red and Pleasant Land)
June 7 (Sunday): available


No comments:

Post a Comment